ColourPop Noodle Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a brighter, medium pink with cool, blue undertones and a matte finish. It had semi-sheer pigmentation that did not build up much beyond that, even with three or more layers. The powder had a very powdery consistency, though it seemed finely-milled to the touch, and this resulted in the product sheering out whenever I tried to blend it on the skin. It just barely showed up on me with three layers (which is what is shown in the face photo!). The color blended out without too much work and lasted for six hours on me.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Chanel Pink Explosion (P, $45.00) is darker (95% similar).
- MAC Pink Swoon (P, $24.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Tarte Surreal (LE, $29.00) is brighter, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Shortcake (P, $8.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Makeup Geek Valentine (P, $10.00) is darker (90% similar).
- NYX Flamingo (DC, $5.00) is lighter, brighter, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Mochi (DC, $8.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Too Faced Strobeberry (Blush) (PiP, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- NARS Roman Holiday (LE, $30.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Going Native (Blush) (PiP, ) is more muted (90% similar).
$8.00/0.13 oz. - $61.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on "smoothly" and have a "natural and healthy flush" that has "long wear" and "can be layered to your desired intensity." It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one's skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
Talc, Nylon-12, Magnesium Myristate, Ptfe, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Octocrylene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.