Colour Pop Meteor Rite Pressed Powder Blush ($7.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a muted, light-medium coppery brown with moderate, warm undertones and a matte finish. It had semi-opaque, buildable coverage that applied evenly and blended out well on bare skin.
Sometimes, I find the more matte finish blushes from ColourPop can apply poorly over anything but very matte/just-powdered skin, but this particular shade was quite forgiving in its texture. The consistency was lightly powdery but easy to pick up with a brush and had good distribution of product when applied to my skin. It wore well for eight hours before fading noticeably.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Colour Pop Matchmaker (LE, $10.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Surratt Beauty Chaleur (P, $32.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Infatuation (P, $10.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Jouer Terracotta Sands (PiP, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Essence Satin Love (P, $2.99) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- By Terry Tropical Sunset #6 (LE, ) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- By Terry Savannah Love #5 (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- The Estee Edit First Lover (01) (P, $28.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Kat Von D Hansel (Shade) (DC, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Chanel Elegance (370) (P, $45.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
$10.00/0.13 oz. - $76.92 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on "smoothly" and have a "natural and healthy flush" that has "long wear" and "can be layered to your desired intensity." It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one's skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our Colour Pop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.