Colour Pop Manifest That Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a very light pink with strong, warm undertones and a sparkling sheen. For those who don’t like more visible pieces of sparkle, I’d opt out of this shade as it definitely had some larger sparkles/micro-glitters in it, though it was more of a sheen than a truly glittery finish.
The texture felt smooth to the touch, lightly emollient without being too wet, and felt more like a powder once it came into contact with my skin. It had semi-sheer, buildable coverage applied with a stippling brush and more opaque, buildable coverage when applied with a fingertip. It stayed on nicely for 10 hours before fading a bit, though there were a few stray sparkles that had migrated over time.
- Jouer Rose Quartz (P, $24.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Poker Face (LE, $8.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Sugar Trap (P, $7.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Wicked (LE, $26.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- The Estee Edit 1st Light (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Dior Rosy Vibes (001) (LE, $50.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- OFRA Covent Garden (LE, $29.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition #16 (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Dior Pink Delight (008) (LE, $50.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Physicians Formula Pink (P, $10.99) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Isopropyl Myristate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tin Oxide, Cetyl Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).