Colour Pop Main Chick Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a rich, medium orange with warm, reddish undertones and a matte finish. The texture was rather powdery–you can even see it in the swatch (that only shows up when it’s very powdery!), which meant a lot of excess product kicked up in the pan when I used it but also made it difficult to control the amount of product on the brush. It was quite pigmented and was difficult to diffuse or sheer down significantly once on the skin, so I would highly recommend using a feathery brush and an ultra-light touch then tapping of the surface of the brush, tapping away excess, and then applying. The powder blended out decently but took some effort to even out on the skin as it seemed to adhere unevenly initially. It wore well for seven and a half hours on me.
- Colour Pop Get Leid (P, $8.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Colour Pop She's in Bold (LE, $8.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Makeup Geek Summer Fling (P, $10.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Anastasia Ginger (PiP, ) is cooler (95% similar).
- NARS Bounty (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Tonic (P, $8.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Tarte Fame (LE, $29.00) is lighter, more muted (90% similar).
- Kat Von D Samson (Shade) (DC, ) is darker, more muted (90% similar).
- Guerlain Petrouchka #9 (LE, ) is darker, brighter (90% similar).
- OFRA Ollie Need is Love (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
$7.00/0.21 oz. - $33.33 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on "smoothly" and have a "natural and healthy flush" that has "long wear" and "can be layered to your desired intensity." It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one's skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our Colour Pop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
Talc, Nylon-12, Magnesium Myristate, Ptfe, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Octocrylene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Mica (Ci 77019), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140).