Kiss n' Tell
ColourPop Kiss n’ Tell Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a light peach with moderate, warm undertones and a matte finish. The blush had a soft, somewhat powdery texture that had some excess product that kicked up in the pan, but it did not appear powdery when applied and blended out on my skin.
It had mostly opaque color payoff, which was more than marketed, that applied evenly to my cheeks, though it was barely visible on my skin tone (just for reference). It stayed on well for seven and a half hours before fading a bit.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Jouer Love Me (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- bareMinerals The Summer Fling (LE, $22.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Essence Blooming (P, $2.99) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Blush Pink (LE, $35.50) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- LORAC Prism (P, $23.00) is darker (90% similar).
- bareMinerals The Spring Fling (LE, $22.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Jouer Hold Me (PiP, ) is more shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B110 (P, $23.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- KVD Beauty Nancy (Light) (DC, ) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Zoeva Yet to Come (PiP, ) is lighter, brighter, cooler (85% similar).
$8.00/0.13 oz. - $61.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on "smoothly" and have a "natural and healthy flush" that has "long wear" and "can be layered to your desired intensity." It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one's skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.