I Need Space
ColourPop I Need Space Pressed Powder Blush ($7.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a soft, rosy mauve with warm undertones and a satin sheen. It had good pigmentation that was just shy of opaque coverage in a single layer, though the formula is supposed to be buildable. With a lighter hand or a less-dense brush, it could be applied sheer and built up, but it was definitely on the pigmented side. The consistency was smooth, silky, and almost cream-like as it had barely any powderiness. It applied beautifully to bare skin, blended out with ease, and lasted for eight hours on me before fading a bit.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- bareMinerals Golden Gate Matte (LE, $22.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- ColourPop The Libra (P, $4.50) is lighter (95% similar).
- Laura Mercier Chai (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Cle de Peau Perfect Peach (P, $60.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Fire (LE, $4.50) is cooler (90% similar).
- Physicians Formula Plum Rose (P, $12.99) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Tarte Prim (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Too Faced Baby Love (P, $26.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Blushbaby (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Tarte Celebrated (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
$8.00/0.13 oz. - $61.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on "smoothly" and have a "natural and healthy flush" that has "long wear" and "can be layered to your desired intensity." It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one's skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
Talc, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Magnesium Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Zinc Stearate, Distarch Phosphate , Hydrolyzed Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Octocrylene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate , Tin Oxide, Quercetin, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Mica (CI 77019), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.