ColourPop Glass Slipper Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a deep pink with subtle, warm undertones and a matte finish. It had semi-opaque pigmentation in a single layer, which was buildable to mostly opaque coverage with two to three layers. However, it was extremely difficult to work with as the color applied unevenly and did not want to diffuse or even out on my skin. It had a tendency to look like it was sitting my pores–little dots of pronounced color on my cheeks–which was particularly noticeable in person. The powder was drier, somewhat powdery, and only wore for six hours on me.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Tantalize Glo (Blush) (LE, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- ColourPop Mistress (LE, $12.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Happy-Go-Rosy (P, $29.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Anastasia Kash (PiP, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- NARS Angel Pride IV (LE, $30.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Tarte Irreplaceable (LE, $29.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- NARS 413 BLKR (P, $30.00) is darker, brighter (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Wicked (P, $60.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Give Me Glow Rock the Boat (P, $14.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Tarte Lovable (LE, $29.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
$12.00/0.13 oz. - $92.31 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on "smoothly" and have a "natural and healthy flush" that has "long wear" and "can be layered to your desired intensity." It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one's skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
Talc, Nylon-12, Magnesium Myristate, Ptfe, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Octocrylene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Iron Oxides, Ci 77492 (Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Mica (Ci 77019), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.