Fresh n Peachy
Colour Pop Fresh n Peachy Pressed Powder Blush ($7.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a brighter, medium coral with stronger, warmer orange undertones and a matte finish. It had opaque pigmentation in a single layer with a smooth, silky consistency that felt a little thin. I’m often worried when a blush is both thin and matte, as it can often lead to a product that adheres too strongly wherever it’s initially applied and then doesn’t blend out as well, but I’m happy to report that this shade applied evenly and diffused easily along the edges for a seamless lay down of product. The “downside” to this product (which is reflected in the rating) is that it was far more pigmented than marketed (“buildable”). It stayed on nicely for eight hours on me before fading visibly.
- Viseart Coral #1 (PiP, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Surratt Beauty Parfait (P, $32.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (95% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B306 (P, $23.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (95% similar).
- Tarte Darling (LE, $29.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Zip (LE, $7.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Melba (P, $24.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Essence Satin Coral (P, $2.99) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- The Estee Edit Coy Coral (02) (P, $28.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Shiseido Alpen Glow (06) (P, $29.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Illamasqua Flirtatious (LE, $26.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
$7.00/0.21 oz. - $33.33 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on "smoothly" and have a "natural and healthy flush" that has "long wear" and "can be layered to your desired intensity." It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one's skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our Colour Pop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
Talc, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Zinc Stearate, Distarch Phosphate , Hydrolyzed Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Octocrylene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate , Quercetin, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).