ColourPop Flip Flops Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a light, champagne gold with warmer undertones and a smooth, luminous sheen that didn’t emphasize skin texture.
- Semi-sheer coverage with brush, semi-opaque coverage with fingertip
- Lightly emollient, quick to dry down to powder-like feel
- Blendable, not prone to lifting up base products
- Can be applied with fingertips or a stippling brush
- Long-wearing (10 hours)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Tom Ford Beauty Incandescent (Top) (PiP, $75.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Sunlit (P, $32.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Glam Light (Star Glow) (PiP, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Clinique Gold Celebration Pop (LE, $25.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Viseart Ablaze (Highlight) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Lunar Lights (LE, $37.00) is darker (90% similar).
- NARS Gold Leash (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- Chanel Plisse Lumiere de Chanel (LE, $80.00) is more shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- ColourPop Sunlit (LE, $10.00) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- ColourPop Strobe Globe (P, $7.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
$10.00/0.15 oz. - $66.67 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have "buildable" coverage and can be applied with fingertips (which will yield "higher coverage") or a brush (for sheerer coverage). It's a cream-based product that has a subtle, "wet" feel to it but never has the thickness of a true cream-based blush.
It goes on with the smoothness of a cream formulation but diffuses and blends (without lifting up one's base) more like a powder product. The product sets to a powder finish, so the product won't slide around during the day.
On me, the wear tends to be between eight and 10 hours. Most shades have medium, buildable pigmentation with some being semi-opaque to opaque on occasion. They are typically blendable, easy to use, and long-wearing.
Browse all of our ColourPop Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) swatches.