ColourPop Construct Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a medium, red-brown with soft, warm undertones and a fine, golden shimmer strewn throughout the powder. It had more of a natural sheen once applied and blended out on my cheeks rather than a true shimmer finish. The color payoff was semi-opaque and buildable (and the formula is supposed to be buildable), while the texture was soft, slightly drier and a bit powdery but easy to work with overall. It wore well for eight hours on me before fading noticeably.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Buxom Seychelles (P, $22.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Revlon Naughty Nude (006) (P, $9.99) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- KIKO 106 Beige Rose (P, $12.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Chanel Accent (84) (LE, $45.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Stellar Beauty Eclipse (P, $25.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Dior Charnelle (459) (P, $44.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Chanel Golden Sun (280) (P, $45.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Becca Amaretto (LE, $32.00) is darker (85% similar).
- ColourPop Kissin' a Frog (LE, $8.00) is lighter, brighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Black Opal Rose Gold (P, $8.95) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
$8.00/0.13 oz. - $61.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on "smoothly" and have a "natural and healthy flush" that has "long wear" and "can be layered to your desired intensity." It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one's skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
Talc, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Zinc Stearate, Distarch Phosphate , Hydrolyzed Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Octocrylene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate , Quercetin, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.