ColourPop Chaise Pressed Powder Blush ($10.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a light, peachy orange with moderate, warm undertones and a matte finish. It had semi-opaque, buildable color coverage–which was still more pigmented than marketed but may not be a deal-breaker for everyone!–that applied evenly to bare skin and blended out without difficulty.
The texture was soft, lightly powdery in the pan but did not appear dry or dusty on my skin. It stayed on well for eight hours before fading visibly.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Zoeva CR040 (P, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B304 (P, $23.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Glossier Dusk (P, $18.00) is darker, glossier (90% similar).
- Jouer Adore Me (PiP, ) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Coral Pink (LE, ) is cooler (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Indecent (DC, $26.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Tarte Sensual (P, $29.00) is darker (90% similar).
- MAC Naturally Flawless (P, $29.00) is darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Double Bubble (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter, glossier (90% similar).
- Sisley Paris Mango (3) (P, $85.00) is brighter, warmer (85% similar).
$8.00/0.13 oz. - $61.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on "smoothly" and have a "natural and healthy flush" that has "long wear" and "can be layered to your desired intensity." It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one's skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
talc, boron nitride, nylon-12, magnesium stearate, zinc stearate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, distarch phosphate, ethylhexyl palmitate, hydrolyzed theobroma cacao seed butter, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone, caprylyl glycol, octocrylene, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, quercetin. may contain: bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica (ci 77019), red 6 (ci 15850), red 7 (ci 15850), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 27 lake (ci 45410), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.