ColourPop Bundled Up Pressed Powder Blush ($10.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a medium pink with soft, warm undertones paired with a more matte finish with faint gold micro-sparkles sprinkled throughout. There were enough sparkles that visibly showed up on my skin that it would be a product better for someone who likes a more glittery/sparkling finish.
It had medium, buildable pigmentation, which was as marketed, that applied well to bare skin and blended out without difficulty. The consistency was thinner and more powdery than ideal as there was a noticeable amount of powder that kicked up and got everywhere else. It wore well for eight hours before fading visibly.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Wayne Goss Sweetened (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- LORAC Underrated (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Exhibitionist (LE, ) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Anastasia Kash (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Chanel Quintessence (440) (P, $45.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC No Shame (LE, $30.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Too Faced So Peachy (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Blush (Original) (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek XOXO (P, $10.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Secret Crush (LE, $8.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
$8.00/0.13 oz. - $61.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on "smoothly" and have a "natural and healthy flush" that has "long wear" and "can be layered to your desired intensity." It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one's skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
talc, boron nitride, calcium sodium borosilicate, nylon-12, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, ethylhexyl palmitate , zinc stearate, distarch phosphate, hydrolyzed theobroma cacao (cocoa) , seed butter, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone, caprylyl glycol, octocrylene, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, tin oxide, tocopheryl acetate , quercetin, bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492), mica (ci 77019), red 28 lake (ci 45410), titanium dioxide (ci 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.