ColourPop 310 Pressed Powder Bronzer Review & Swatches
ColourPop 310 Pressed Powder Bronzer ($8.00 for 0.25 oz.) is a light-medium, orange-brown with strong, warm undertones and a matte finish. It had nearly opaque pigmentation in a single layer, which was easily built up to full coverage if desired.
The texture was smooth, velvety but moderately powdery, so I’d recommend using a lighter hand to avoid picking up too much product at once. It seemed to darken slightly and appeared a bit less yellow/orange when applied to my skin. The powder applied evenly and blended out without difficulty on my cheeks. It wore well for eight hours before fading visibly.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Carry-On (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Sephora Bora Bora (P, $17.00) is darker, cooler (95% similar).
- ColourPop Miramar Beach (P, $12.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Dior Warm Sunrise (004) (P, $48.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (95% similar).
- Too Faced Sunny Honey (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Dior Soft Terra (001) (LE, $49.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Bronze Age (P, $110.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- bareMinerals The Skinny Dip (PiP, $24.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Giddy Like (PiP, $8.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Saffron Sun (LE, $65.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
$8.00/0.25 oz. - $32.00 Per Ounce
ColourPop's Pressed Powder Bronzer is supposed to have a "super velvety-soft" feel that yields a "natural tanned glow." There was no mention of coverage, but the brand's promotional swatches showed full coverage. The bronzers had a soft, silky texture that was slightly powdery in the pan but tended to apply with ease, blended out nicely, and sat well on the skin. The majority of the shades seemed to have a semi-matte to satin finish, which helped them glide on and appear more natural (in finish) on the skin. The wear ranged from eight to eight and a half hours on me.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Bronzer swatches.
Comments on this post are closed.
Not sure what I think about this one…it sure does run orange, but it also looks quite nice worn. Overtly orange bronzers are something I tend to steer clear of, though.
Ooo pretty. Love the shade.