Coloured Raine Selfie Focal Point Glowlighter ($25.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a light, peachy orange with warm, yellow undertones and a metallic sheen. It had buildable pigmentation from medium to mostly opaque coverage. The highlighter had a firmer, smooth texture that was dense and almost cream-like, so it did require a denser brush to perform well as more feathery brushes just did not pick up much product in a single swipe (or swirl). On the upside, even when applied heavily, this one just reflected light and looked incredibly shiny–but smooth! without emphasizing my skin’s natural texture. I did feel like it applied and looked lighter on than it did in the pan (more like a pale yellow gold) on me. It wore well for almost nine hours on me before fading.
The Focal Point Glowlighter formula is supposed to be “butter soft” with “high impact luminous glow.” There are eight shades available from pale duochromes to deep coppers (view all swatches here). The formula was denser, firmer, and a little creamier than the average powder highlighter, so fluffy, less dense brushes had trouble picking up a lot of product, whereas denser highlighting brushes and blush brushes picked up product just fine. Most of the shades were quite smooth in feel with medium to full coverage and a strong, reflective shine on the skin and lasted for eight to nine hours. If you’re someone who likes buildable highlighters from medium to opaque with a metallic sheen, these might be right up your alley.
- Viseart Ablaze (Highlight) (PiP, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Tarte Authentic (LE, $28.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Ciate Starburst (P, $32.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (95% similar).
- Tarte Frosty (LE, $28.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Looxi Beauty Bombshell (P, $7.50) is warmer (95% similar).
- Urban Decay Beauty Beam #2 (LE, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Boujee Call (P, $8.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Huda Beauty Seychelles (LE, ) is darker (95% similar).
- Dior Strobe Gold (LE, ) is darker (95% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Earth (LE, $6.99) is less shimmery (95% similar).
P.S. — Coloured Raine doesn’t utilize affiliate links but affiliate codes, so when you use code TEMPTALIA, you’ll save 10% and we’ll receive a commission (at no cost to you).
Coloured Raine Fashion Show Focal Point Glowlighter ($25.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a very light, yellowish white with a soft sheen that shifted from gold to pink. It seemed rather similar to Luxurious Bling swatched as well as applied to me, but it had a better texture as it felt smoother, soft without being powdery. It had semi-opaque to opaque, buildable pigmentation that applied evenly to bare skin and diffused easily along the edges. The highlighter started to fade noticeably after eight and a half hours of wear.
- Burberry No. 01 White (P, $68.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Burberry No. 01 White (LE, $68.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- LORAC Shimmer Highlight (P, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- LORAC Fortune (LE, $23.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Laura Geller Diamond Dust (P, $26.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Becca Pearl (P, $38.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Becca Love (LE, $38.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Tarte Believe (LE, $28.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- bareMinerals Whimsy (P, $29.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Looxi Beauty Celestial (P, $7.50) is darker, warmer (90% similar).