Clinique Lunar Pop Powder Pop Flower Highlighter ($32.50 for 0.31 oz.) is a light, peachy beige with moderate, warm undertones and a luminous sheen. There was very, very faint pink and gold pearl sprinkled throughout, but it didn’t create much dimension or shift in person.
Per the brand, it’s supposed to have “buildable” coverage and a “visibly dewy finish.” It had medium, buildable coverage–up to mostly opaque with two to three layers–that applied evenly to bare skin and blended out effortlessly along the edges. The powder had a smooth, dense, and firmer consistency that is typical of the more gel-powder types of formula (and other Pop powders from the brand).
You’ll want to use a moderately dense brush to pick up product and use tapping motions. There was no powderiness, and the powder looked more “melted” when buffed into the skin; both of these tend to be signature to the gel-powder type of formula. It stayed on well for eight and a half hours before fading noticeably.
- NARS 1977 (LE, $38.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Sunstreak (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Dreamscape (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Lightscapade (P, $34.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- lilah b. b enchanting (P, $60.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Viseart Highlight #1 (PiP, ) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Hi-Sequincy (LE, $37.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Cle de Peau Bal Masque (LE, $120.00) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Urban Decay Luminous (P, $30.00) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Dior Holo Pink (001) (DC, $56.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Dicalcium Phosphate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 80, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Carmine (Ci 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ultramarines (Ci 77007)].