Charlotte Tilbury Deep Beautiful Skin Sun-kissed Glow Cream Bronzer ($56.00 for 0.74 oz.) is a deep brown with subtle, warm undertones and a matte finish once it dried down.
- Sheer, buildable coverage applied with brush; more opaque coverage with a fingertip
- Dense, velvety-clay like texture that was thick but picked up quite well with a brush
- Blendable, easy to apply, not prone to lifting up base products
- Longer-wearing (8-9 hours over foundation, 9-10 hours on its own)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Coloured Raine Naughty Spice (P, $16.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Haus Labs Deep Level 12 (P, $38.00) is lighter (85% similar).
- NARS Quirimba (P, $38.00) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Salt New York Medium/Deep (P, $16.00) is lighter, cooler, glossier (85% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Nudegasm (Super Sculpt) (PiP, ) is lighter (85% similar).
- Coloured Raine Cinna-Bae (P, $16.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
$56.00/0.74 oz. - $75.68 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to "blur, hydrate, and add" a "wash of sun-kissed colour," while also being "sweat proof" and "humidity proof" that delivers 16-hour wear. It seemed to have more of a cream-to-powder formulation, as the product was dense, almost like heavy velvet mixed with clay, and thick in the pan. When used with a brush, it did deliver a "wash" of colour as it was such a heavy and dense formula that little picked up a brush. With a fingertip, one could get nearly opaque coverage in one layer, so for those who prefer more coverage, that would be the route to go.
I was skeptical based on the way it felt to the touch, but I didn't have any issues getting color to pick up evenly on a stippling brush, and the color applied evenly to bare skin as well as on top of foundation without being prone to lifting up base products. I would agree that it was fairly "sweat proof," but it depended on the base products it went over on just how long-wearing/"proof" it was. On bare skin, the formula lasted nine to 10 hours on me, while over the brand's own Beautiful Skin foundation, it was eight to nine hours.
I noticed that the two lighter shades (Fair and Medium at the time of review) leaned grayer than the average bronzer and against my undertones (neutral-to-warm), even though all four shades are designed to add a "sun-kissed" and "bronzed glow."
Browse all of our Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Sun-kissed Glow Cream Bronzer swatches.
Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Ceresin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Silica, Mica, 7-Dehydrocholesterol, C10-18 Triglycerides, Sodium Hyaluronate, Triolein, Glyceryl Dioleate, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.