Pinch of Rose
Catrice Pinch of Rose 3D Glow Highlighter ($6.99 for 0.1 oz.) is a light-medium, pink-coral with warm undertones and a metallic sheen. It had rich, opaque color coverage that adhered well to bare skin with a smooth, even application. The powder spread easily across my skin and yielded a strong, metallic sheen that didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture. The texture was soft, lightly creamy, and denser–but not heavy or thick–and incredibly finely-milled. On my cheeks, the color stayed on nicely for eight and a half hours before I noticed fading.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Chanel Fleurs de Printemps (Highlighter) (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- The Estee Edit Gleam (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Makeup Revolution Peach Kiss (P, $9.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Stereo Rose (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Definitely Defined (LE, $37.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Physicians Formula Pink (P, $10.99) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Too Faced Strobeberry (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- NABLA Cosmetics Truth (P, $26.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Looxi Beauty Venom (P, $7.50) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Huda Beauty Zanzibar (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
$6.99/0.1 oz. - $69.90 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have "strong pigmentation" with a "creamy-soft powder texture" and designed without "any white pigments" to work on "especially" on "medium to dark skin tones." The most remarkable aspect about the formula was that "creamy-soft" texture--it was incredibly finely-milled, cream-like, and looked like the baked-gelee kind of formula but was much softer, more loosely-pressed without being powdery or dry. All three shades had good pigmentation, a superb texture, and applied beautifully to my skin. They yielded a more metallic, high-shine finish that didn't emphasize my skin's natural texture. They lasted around eight to nine hours on me before fading noticeably.
Browse all of our Catrice 3D Glow Highlighter swatches.
Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: CI 16035 (Red 40 Lake), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.