Catrice Icy Glaze 3D Glow Highlighter ($6.99 for 0.1 oz.) is a bright platinum–a cross between silver and pale gold, though leaning ever-so-slightly more silver to my eye. It had nearly opaque pigmentation paired with a smooth, creamy texture that felt rich and luxurious to the touch. The highlighter was easy to diffuse and spread for sheerer coverage or brought to full coverage with less than a half of a layer more on top of the first layer. It had an intense, metallic finish that didn’t accentuate my skin’s natural texture. This shade lasted well for eight and a half hours on me before it started to show signs of fading.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Make Up For Ever 1 Frozen Silver (P, $21.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Dior Strobe White (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- LORAC Fortune (LE, $23.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (95% similar).
- OFRA Glazed Donut (P, $29.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Glow Watcher (LE, $4.99) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Burberry No. 01 White (LE, $68.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition #18 (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Barely Dressed (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Give Me Glow Snowflake (P, $17.25) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Makeup by Mario Opal (P, $28.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
$6.99/0.1 oz. - $69.90 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have "strong pigmentation" with a "creamy-soft powder texture" and designed without "any white pigments" to work on "especially" on "medium to dark skin tones." The most remarkable aspect about the formula was that "creamy-soft" texture--it was incredibly finely-milled, cream-like, and looked like the baked-gelee kind of formula but was much softer, more loosely-pressed without being powdery or dry. All three shades had good pigmentation, a superb texture, and applied beautifully to my skin. They yielded a more metallic, high-shine finish that didn't emphasize my skin's natural texture. They lasted around eight to nine hours on me before fading noticeably.
Browse all of our Catrice 3D Glow Highlighter swatches.
Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.