I Am Nuts About You
Catrice I Am Nuts About You Illuminating Blush ($5.99 for 0.16 oz.) is a muted, light-medium peach with a hint of pink and a mostly matte finish. There were a few visible sparkles within the pan of powder to my eye, but it looked matte applied to the skin. I expect that this will work best on lighter skin tones and will not show up well on deeper skin tones due to the muted quality and lighter color. I am light-medium in color and get a hint of color, for reference.
The Illuminating Blush formula is supposed to have a mix of “subtle shimmer” and a “light pearl” that adds color and a “soft glow” to the cheeks. It had good color payoff, which was buildable from semi-opaque to opaque, but it was just on the lighter side of the spectrum. The upside is that it should be forgiving and easy to wear on even the fairest of skin tones, and the pink tinge will make it work across more undertones as well. The consistency was soft, a touch dusty, but blendable on the cheeks. On me, the color lasted for seven hours before fading noticeably.
- LORAC Prism (P, $23.00) is darker, cooler (95% similar).
- Tarte Dainty (LE, $29.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Makeup Geek Cherish (P, $10.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Zoeva Shy Beauty (P, $11.80) is darker (95% similar).
- bareMinerals The Summer Fling (LE, $22.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Tarte Breathless (LE, $29.00) is darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Frisky Business (LE, $12.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- bareMinerals The Spring Fling (LE, $22.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever S300 (P, $23.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- bareMinerals Inner Beauty (LE, ) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
Talc, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Magnesium Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-1, Polylactic Acid, Carnauba (Copernica Cerifera) Wax, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Maltodextrin, Tin Oxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.