Contouring with cream foundation is an easy way to achieve seamless, blended contours and highlights because you're using products designed to work together in order to create a canvas that transitions from shadow to...
- Net-A-Porter — 15% off with code NEWSEASONREFRESH (including beauty) (some exclusions apply), ends 3/31.
- Saks — Earn a gift card up to $700 (includes beauty) with code MARCH2019, ends 3/22.
- Saks — 10% off sitewide (includes beauty!) with code BYFEB, ends 3/22.
- Ulta — Becca Primers for $19, Clarisonic Applicator Brush Heads 50% off (view all daily deals), ends 3/21.
Victoria is a 19-year old college sophomore who attends school in Massachusetts for Engineering, but she’s an avid Theater Makeup Artist and has worked on a variety of shows, from dance shows (think intense, flamboyant glitter) to periodic musicals. She aims to...
Applying foundation with the 190 brush is one application method to use with liquid or cream foundation. It is not my personal favorite, but I thought I'd show you how based on a request by reader Roxanne.
- MAC 190 Brush
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation
- MAC Margin Blush
- MAC Prep + Prime...
Beauty Basics: How to Contour & Highlight Your Face for Everyday Wear
This tutorial is about contouring and highlighting your face in a way that's subtle and practical for everyday. You can always create darker shadows for a more dramatic look.
Beauty Basics: How to Apply Blush to Get Glowy Cheeks
Struggling with blush application? It's all about applying it to the apples of your cheeks, then diffusing the color towards you temples. The MAC 116 brush makes this *super* easy! Tomorrow, I'll have an easy, everyday...
Applying your foundation should be an easy, streamlined process. This is a video will show you how I apply my foundation. Stay tuned for additional videos on blush and highlighting/contouring (for everyday)!
- MAC Strobe Cream (Not recommended if you are being photographed a...