This is an archival post, meant to help direct anyone looking for certain information or reviews regarding collections MAC released in 2008.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide plus 10% off with code TEMPTALIA (excludes Safari Raine collection), ends 3/24.
- Net-A-Porter — 15% off with code NEWSEASONREFRESH (including beauty) (some exclusions apply), ends 3/31.
- Saks — 15% off sitewide (10% off beauty) with code MARCHOFF, ends 3/24.
- Ulta — Tarte PRO Glow / PRO Remix Palettes for $22.50-$24.50, Murad Acne Control Clarifying Cleanser for $15 (view all daily deals), ends 3/24.
- Bond No. 9 Boca Raton
- Chanel Tweed Blushes
- Clinique Blackberry Bloom
- Kiehl's New Balm #1
- MAC Chill
- MAC Dame Edna
- MAC Lash & Dash
- MAC Metal Urge
- MAC Monogram
What were your favorite winter collections this year? Which ones did you skip, which ones did you end up with everything?
You know what I...
Ice the competition. The temperature drops, predictability plummets, but a new beauty barometer sets the tone with light snowflake lips, twinkle shimmer shades with opalescent pearl.
Get collection details!
“Hello possums!” Dame Edna Everage is in the house! With her zesty zingers, cutting-edge appearance – lilac hair (which is completely natural), rhinestone-encrusted face furniture, fanciful frocks – frankly; there’s nothing like a Dame!
Dame Edna is the resident muse for our spectacular...
I love me a good lip balm, you know? I feel like I'm treating myself in a way, just because the scents can be deliciously sweet and comforting or fun and tingly. Kiehl's has one of my favorite lip products (Balm #1), and they just launched three more scents: Vanilla, Mango, and Coconut....
Bond No. 9 recently launched Boca Raton, which is a scent described as "a seductively feminine spicy-fruity floral composed of lily of the valley, black currant, gardenia, and freesia." Top notes are Lily of the Valley and Black Currant; heart is Gardenia, Freesia, and Hedione; and the base notes...