Buxom Backyard Bronze Staycation Vibes Primer-Infused Bronzer ($28.00 for 0.14 oz.) is a more muted, medium brown with subtle, golden undertones and a satin finish. It was a warmer-toned bronzer, but muted so it didn’t turn orange or peach when applied. The texture was incredibly soft and silky to the touch without being too powdery nor too firmly-pressed into the pan, so it picked up beautifully with a brush but still blended out with little effort.
It had opaque pigmentation in a single layer, but it could be used with a lighter hand to build up coverage if preferred. There was a beachy, coconut scent… sunscreen, coconut, and breezy… that was noticeable in the pan and somewhat (to a lesser degree) when applied. It stayed on nicely for nine hours before fading visibly.
- Too Faced Pineapple Paradise (Bronzer) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Hourglass Golden Bronze Light (LE, $52.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Poolside (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- IT Cosmetics Warm Radiance (P, $34.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Gucci Beauty Light (02) (P, $62.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Physicians Formula Deep Bronzer (P, $14.99) is lighter (90% similar).
- Tarte Solo (-, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Physicians Formula Bronze (P, $14.99) is cooler (95% similar).
- L'Oreal Light (01) (P, $14.99) is cooler (90% similar).
- Benefit Hoola Caramel (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
Talc, Mica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Bis-Hydroxyethoxypropyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Ricinoleate, Zinc Stearate, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).