Buxom Backyard Bronze Staycation Vibes Primer-Infused Bronzer ($28.00 for 0.14 oz.) is a more muted, medium brown with subtle, golden undertones and a satin finish. It was a warmer-toned bronzer, but muted so it didn’t turn orange or peach when applied. The texture was incredibly soft and silky to the touch without being too powdery nor too firmly-pressed into the pan, so it picked up beautifully with a brush but still blended out with little effort.
It had opaque pigmentation in a single layer, but it could be used with a lighter hand to build up coverage if preferred. There was a beachy, coconut scent… sunscreen, coconut, and breezy… that was noticeable in the pan and somewhat (to a lesser degree) when applied. It stayed on nicely for nine hours before fading visibly.
- Too Faced Pineapple Paradise (Bronzer) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Hourglass Golden Bronze Light (P, $52.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- IT Cosmetics Warm Radiance (P, $34.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Makeup by Mario Medium (P, $28.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Physicians Formula Deep Bronzer (P, $14.99) is lighter (90% similar).
- Tarte Solo (-, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Physicians Formula Bronze (P, $14.99) is cooler (95% similar).
- Gucci Beauty Light (02) (P, $62.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- L'Oreal Light (01) (P, $14.99) is cooler (90% similar).
- LYS Beauty Strength (P, $18.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
Talc, Mica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Bis-Hydroxyethoxypropyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Ricinoleate, Zinc Stearate, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.