Silk and Bloom
Burberry Silk and Bloom Blush Palette ($68.00 for 0.17 oz.) is a soft, medium-dark plum with subtle, warm undertones and cooler, violet and pink shimmer. The finish had a noticeable sheen, though it did not emphasize my skin’s natural texture or the look of my pores.
The brand describes the formula as “lightweight” and “blendable” that can be “layered for custom intensity” that delivers “a soft glow with a hint of colour.” It had semi-opaque, buildable color coverage with a smooth consistency that was denser but not stiff or difficult to pick up on my brush or to blend out on my cheeks. I wouldn’t consider it subtle, though, as there was plenty of shimmer and shine on the skin. The blush applied beautifully to the skin, blended out easily, and didn’t start to fade until after eight and a half hours of wear.
- Makeup Revolution Loved Me the Best (P, $5.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Tarte Embraced (LE, $29.00) is lighter, brighter (85% similar).
- MAC Call Me Sugar (LE, $44.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Stila Berry Shimmer (LE, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Smith and Cult Cool Pink (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Essence Goldy Cassis (P, $5.99) is warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Sexual Content (Right) (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- NARS Blissful (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Ferocious (LE, $30.00) is less shimmery, darker, brighter (90% similar).
- MAC Plum Foolery (P, $24.00) (90% similar).