Burberry First Love Highlighting Blush ($68.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a light-medium pink with warm undertones and a soft, satin sheen. It’s a limited edition product that I’ve seen pop-up at a few retailers, though not yet at all retailers that typically carry Burberry (at least, not to my knowledge), but it seems to have sold through quickly. The formula is supposed to be “easy to blend and build” with a “luminous” finish.
The powder was soft, smooth, and blendable with just a touch of dustiness in the pan, but it blended out nicely and did not appear dusty or dry on the skin. It was rather pigmented, but the softness of the consistency made it easier to sheer out or diffuse to more of a wash of color, if desired–I just wouldn’t describe it was buildable. The blush lasted for eight hours on me before fading.
- Too Faced Sweet Pink (LE, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- MAC Lovecloud (P, $24.00) is brighter (95% similar).
- Physicians Formula Rose (P, $12.99) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Pink Sand #2 (PiP, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Too Faced So Peachy (P, $30.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- ColourPop Catch My Vibe (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Tarte Flush (P, $29.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Cheeky Chic (LE, $24.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Take the Cake (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Whistle While You Werk (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).