Bobbi Brown Moon Glow Highlighting PowderBobbi Brown Moon Glow Highlighting Powder ($48.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a medium gold with warm, yellow undertones and a metallic sheen. It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation with a smooth, moderately dense powder consistency.
The powder applied well with feathery brushes as well as denser ones, and the product applied evenly to bare skin, blended out with little effort, and produced a strong sheen on my cheekbones that did not emphasize my skin’s natural texture. This shade stayed on well for eight and a half hours before fading slightly.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Hourglass Lucent Strobe Light (LE, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Becca Prosecco Pop (P, $41.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever #02 (P, $39.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Gold Bullion (LE, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- bareMinerals The Shining Moment (LE, $26.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Gold Ore (P, $39.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Pat McGrath Bronze Nectar (003) (PiP, $65.00) is lighter, brighter (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Cliché (LE, $26.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Becca Opal (P, $19.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Oh, Darling! (P, $37.00) is warmer (90% similar).
$48.00/0.28 oz. - $171.43 Per Ounce
The formula is designed to give “high-impact, buildable radiance.” Most shades had medium or more intense pigmentation with moderate to intense shimmer, as some shades were more metallic and/or had fine sparkles. However, the powder buffs and diffuses particularly well and has a tendency to "melt" a bit more on the skin as a result. The texture was soft, smooth, and not too dense nor so soft that it became powdery in the pan. This formula typically lasted eight hours or so on my skin.
Browse all of our Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder swatches.