Bite Beauty Scorpio Amuse Bouche Lipstick ($26.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a bright, medium orange-red with strong, warm red undertones and a satin finish. It was richly pigmented with a smooth, lightly creamy texture that had a touch of tackiness but never felt heavy or too thick. The consistency had just enough slip to help it glide across my lips evenly while ensuring the product adhered well for longer wear, but it wasn’t quite as smoothing as other Bite shades have been for me. This shade stayed on well for six and a half hours and was moisturizing while worn.
- Bite Beauty Warmed Maple (LE, $24.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Kat Von D A-Go-Go (P, $19.00) is lighter, brighter, less glossy (95% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Sunset (P, $29.00) is darker, cooler (95% similar).
- MAC So Chaud (P, $20.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Bite Beauty Tourne (DC, $24.00) is more muted, warmer (90% similar).
- Dolce and Gabbana Fire (610) (P, $33.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Shiseido Fire Topaz (OR417) (DC, $28.00) is lighter, warmer, less glossy (90% similar).
- Bite Beauty Clementine (LE, $24.00) is more shimmery, cooler, less glossy (90% similar).
- MAC Shamelessly Vain (P, $19.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Chanel First Light (P, $38.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
$26.00/0.15 oz. - $173.33 Per Ounce
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick ($26.00 for 0.15 oz.) is supposed to have “bold, creamy color” with “extreme moisture, soft texture, and creamy wear.” The majority of the range is very pigmented–typically opaque with one pass–with a few shades being semi-opaque but usually buildable.
The consistency is very lightly creamy to lightly creamy with some shades requiring light-medium pressure and can pull the lip a bit when gliding it across the lips, though the color doesn’t appear ragged and the bullet itself doesn’t feel stiff (while other shades applied without tugging, so check individual shade reviews!) The majority of the shades I’ve tested have been lightly hydrating to non-drying and fairly comfortable to wear for the long-haul. They have a herbal, lemony scent but no discernible taste. They wear longer than average, from four to eight hours, depending on the intensity and propensity of the shade to stain.
Browse all of our Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick swatches.