One of the things I appreciate about Chanel is that they’re often a brand that sets trends, and then many other brands follow them. They have a lot of silky, finely-milled powders in their range, from blush to eyeshadow.
- Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss — long-wearing, nicely pigmented, hydrating gloss; favorite shades include Reflexion, Merveille
- Chanel Le Blush Creme de Chanel — a cream-to-powder blush that came out recently that is one of the best cream blushes I’ve tried (all are awesome!)
- Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour — trend-setting polish with a large variety of shades; personal recommendations would be: Suspicious, Paradoxal, Particuliere, Taboo
- Chanel Joues Contraste Blush — incredibly soft, silky powder blush that sits well on the skin; some favorites are Frivole, Rose Initial, Espiegle
- Chanel Illusion d’Ombre Eyeshadow — sparkling, shimmering cream eyeshadow that wears well; my picks include Mirifique, Epatant, Illusoire