Benefit Tickle Box o’ Powder HighlighterBenefit Tickle Box o’ Powder Highlighter ($30.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a brighter, bubblegum pink base with heavy, golden shimmer that gave it a more metallic finish. The interplay between the cooler-toned pink base with the warmer, golden shimmer gave it a more contrasting appearance when applied to my skin, so it looked like I applied both a blush and highlighter together. I wish we saw more of these types of products on the market because they do some double duty!
The consistency was smooth, silky, and almost cream-like as it wasn’t powdery yet it yielded and picked up well on my brush. The powder applied evenly and blended out with little effort, though a little went a long way as it was quite pigmented. The highlighter had a luminous sheen that stopped shy of pore-emphasizing territory when worn at full coverage. It wore well for eight and a half hours before fading noticeably on me.
- ColourPop Forget Me Not (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Pink and Golden Champagne (PiP, $42.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Clionadh Clionadh (Light) (P, $12.50) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Maybelline Knockout (LE, $9.99) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- MAC Beaming Blush (P, $37.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Anastasia Sassy Grape (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Cover FX Blossom (LE, $34.00) is less shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
- MAC Warm Aura (LE, $34.00) is less shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
- Sydney Grace Melody (P, $9.00) is warmer (85% similar).
- Dior Pink Gold (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter, more muted (85% similar).
Mica, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Triethylhexanoin, Polyethylene, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol [+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.