Benefit Terra Blush Review & Swatches
Benefit Terra WANDERful World Silky-Soft Powder Blush ($29.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a darker plum with moderate, warm undertones and a luminous sheen.
- Semi-opaque to opaque coverage, can be sheered out
- Smooth, velvety, and finely-milled without being too firm or too powdery
- Applied evenly and seamlessly on skin, almost blended itself
- Long-wearing (8.5 hours)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Gucci Beauty Warm Berry (06) (P, $49.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Moira I Need You (P, $8.50) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Pat McGrath Paradise Venus (P, $38.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Tangled (P, $9.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Dominate (P, $30.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Ravish (Discontinued) (DC, $60.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Shiseido Berry Dawn (08) (P, $29.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Dior Dolce Vita (555) (P, $46.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Lisa Eldridge Dante's Dream (P, $34.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Soleil d'Ambre (Blush) (LE, $60.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
$29.00/0.21 oz. - $138.10 Per Ounce
The WANDERful World Blush formula is supposed to have a "silky-soft" texture that is "buildable, blendable" and feel "weightless" on the skin. The range featured finishes from matte to shimmer with less-intense variations in-between. They described the effect as "soft-focus, airbrushed," and I think that was the one aspect that stood out to me (without even having read the description) was how smooth, seamless, and soft the blushes sat on my skin.
They were medium to mostly opaque, buildable in pigmentation and felt very intuitive to use. I could use a lighter hand for sheerer coverage, a heavier hand for higher coverage, or easily build and blend to desired opacity in a way that felt quite forgiving. The consistency was finely-milled, smooth, and easy to pick up with smaller, larger, feathery, and denser brushes.
The formula lasted eight to nine hours on me with some of the richer/deeper hues with slight shimmer seeming to last a bit longer compared to the very light and more matte shades.
Browse all of our Benefit WANDERful World Silky-Soft Powder Blush swatches.
SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, MICA, ZINC STEARATE, LAURYL DIMETHICONE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, ALUMINA, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PEARL POWDER, STEARIC ACID, LAURETH-4, AQUA (WATER), TIN OXIDE, TOCOPHEROL. [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7 LAKE)].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
My favorite out of all the new shades! This is that perfect shade to give my cheeks the natural (on me!) berry-brown sunkissed look I get after a day at the beach! Oddly, not from the sun as much as from the wind!
Beautiful, but subtle plum shade with a smooth finish. Perfect.
I love this color. Do you think this could be applied lightly enough for a neutral light to medium complexions? I’m learning that the plum family, if not to dark, are almost perfect for my coloring.