Benefit Cookie Box o’ Powder Highlighter ($30.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a light, peachy gold with strong, warm yellow-orange undertones and a luminous sheen. It had rich color payoff in a single layer, though a lighter hand could be used to build up coverage more gradually if preferred.
The powder had a smooth, silky feel to it, which made it seem more cream-like, but it was definitely a powdery. I felt like the creaminess enabled it to blend out flawlessly but really meld with my skin. It had a high-shine finish, but it didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture when worn more heavily. This shade stayed on nicely for eight hours before fading a bit.
- Dior Nude Glow (001) (P, $48.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (95% similar).
- OFRA SoHo (LE, $29.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Lightning Dust (PiP, $36.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Stargazer (P, $39.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- MAC Faintly Fabulous (LE, $34.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Makatea (LE, $30.00) is brighter (90% similar).
- Viseart Ablaze (Highlight) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Too Faced Warm Glow (Right) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Chanel Ivory Gold (10) (P, $58.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Chanel Plisse Lumiere de Chanel (LE, $70.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
Dimethicone, Mica, Alumina, Isododecane, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Triethylhexanoin, Polyethylene, Magnesium Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Tin Oxide [+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].