Becca Vanilla Quartz Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter Mini ($19.00 for 0.085 oz.) is a pale, white gold with warm, yellow undertones and a luminous sheen. The highlighter had excellent color payoff in a single layer with a soft, smooth, and blendable consistency that made it easy to apply to the skin and diffuse along the edges. It was soft without being dusty or powdery, which made it controllable–I could apply less and get sheerer coverage if desired. The finish on this particular shade was slightly less intense compared to the average Becca pressed highlighter but still a moderate highlighter when worn at medium or greater coverage. It felt a touch looser in the pan compared to most of the brand’s highlighters but sat well on the skin and lasted for eight and a half hours on me.
- Becca Vanilla Quartz (P, $38.00) (100% similar).
- Persona Laguna (P, $24.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Chanel Or Blanc (LE, $70.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Extra (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Becca Citrine (LE, $38.00) is darker, cooler (95% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Winter Bloom (LE, $4.99) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Sydney Grace Velvet Gold (P, $12.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- MAC Double-Gleam (P, $33.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Anastasia Marshmallow (LE, ) is brighter (90% similar).
- Burberry Silver Shimmer (LE, $68.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
$19.00/0.085 oz. - $223.53 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "high-shine" finish that "doesn't look glittery" and is blendable with an "intense highlight." The Minis were similar in color and performance to the full-sized shades, but the texture of the Minis seemed ever-so-slightly looser and not as cream-like to the touch. I just didn't feel like that discrepancy wasn't meaningful when I went to apply, blend out, or as the powders wore on the skin throughout the day. They were pigmented, easy to blend out, and had luminous to metallic finishes.
In terms of value, the full-sized highlighters retail for $38.00 and contain 0.28 oz. or cost $135.71/oz., so the minis contain $11.54 worth of product. On the other hand, a mini costs half the price of a full-sized; always keep in mind your usage habits and whether you're someone who will, in fact, use the full highlighter or whether you'd rather spend half the money and still get year(s) of use out of the mini.
Browse all of our Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter Mini swatches.
Mica, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isostearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Silica, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Potassium Sorbate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Tin Oxide. May Contain [+/-]: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 75470 (Carmine).