Becca Sunset Waves Gradient Sunlit BronzerBecca Sunset Waves Gradient Sunlit Bronzer ($38.00 for 0.25 oz.) is is a medium-dark brown with warm, rosy undertones and a coppery sheen. It was intensely pigmented with a smooth, finely-milled texture that wasn’t too soft nor too firm in the pan, so I didn’t have any issues with too much product getting kicked up in the pan, but it still blended out effortlessly on my cheeks. Even though a little went a long way, it diffused so well that over-application was forgiving. It wore well for eight and a half hours on me.
The powder contains slivers of: Sunlit Bronzers in Maui Nights, Ipanema Sun, and Bronzed Bondi along with a Highlighter in Rose Gold. The brand says they can be used individually, but you’ll need to have small eye brushes to do so, as each strip of color was rather narrow. I found the design made it a little harder to get an even amount of each color without loading my brush up with quite a bit of product, so I found myself swirling, tapping off excess, swirling again, and then tapping off excess in an effort to get a little of each shade for even application.
- Makeup Revolution Rock on World (P, $6.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Too Faced Tropic Like It's Hot (PiP, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Too Faced Unicorn Tears (Bronzer) (-, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Guerlain Terra India (LE, $53.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Becca Ipanema Sun (P, $38.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Golden Rinse (LE, $34.00) is less shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Urban Decay Sesso (Bronzer) (PiP, ) is warmer (85% similar).
- Physicians Formula Endless Summer (P, $14.99) is less shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- NARS Unleashed (LE, ) is less shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Dior Blush Bronze (PiP, ) is darker (85% similar).