Becca Parisian Lights Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed ($38.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a soft, very light pink with subtle, warm undertones and a warm, peachy gold shimmer that gave it a more metallic sheen on the skin. It looked peachier at times, especially when buffed and blended out on my cheekbones (I’m also warmer-toned). The pink base will likely be more prominent on cooler and/or lighter complexions as it did have good color payoff (not quite opaque, though). The finish did not emphasize my skin’s natural texture.
The texture was smooth, soft, but not quite as creamy as other highlighters from the brand, though it had no meaningful impact on application or wear, as it blended out easily and lasted for eight and a half hours on me.
- Too Faced Unicorn Dreams (LE, $28.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Jouer Rose Gold (P, $24.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- NYX Enigmatic (P, $9.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Colour Pop One in a Millefeuille (LE, $8.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Burberry No. 03 Pink Pearl (P, $68.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Glow Stick (PiP, $34.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- The Estee Edit 1st Light (LE, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Becca Rose Quartz (P, $38.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Jouer Rose Quartz (P, $24.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Lancome Moonlight Rose (LE, $42.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
$38.00/0.25 oz. - $152.00 Per Ounce
The Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed formula is described as having an "ultra-reflective shine" with a "creamy" texture that "applies seamlessly." In general, the texture of the highlighters is incredibly smooth, silky, and finely-milled with frosted to metallic finishes and the occasional more sparkly finish. They tend to have a high-shine, more metallic finish and are a stronger highlighter, so they are going to be best suited to someone who likes an obvious highlight over a very subtle one. That being said, with a fan brush and a deft hand, one could certainly achieve a subtler, all-over luminosity as well, but if one takes a typical, tapered highlighting brush, there will be quite a bit of pigment and highlight on the skin. I find that some shades can emphasize the look of pores slightly to moderately, depending on application. They tend to last between eight to nine hours on me.
Browse all of our Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed swatches.