Becca Moonstone Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter Mini ($19.00 for 0.085 oz.) is a light gold with warm, yellow undertones and a metallic sheen. The color seemed ever-so-slightly lighter and yellower compared to my full-sized version. It had excellent pigmentation with a soft, blendable consistency that did not feel quite as cream-like as the full-sized version of Moonstone, but from a functional perspective, it did not matter. I felt that the mini applied and lasted just as well as the full-sized. It lasted for eight and a half hours on me before fading slightly.
- Becca Moonstone (P, $38.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Gold Bar (LE, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- LORAC Daylight (P, $23.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Tarte Daylight (LE, ) is darker (95% similar).
- Smashbox Turn It On Pearl (PiP, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Milani Summer Glow (P, $10.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Too Faced Blessed (LE, ) is darker (95% similar).
- Givenchy African Light Gold (LE, $41.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Thimble (LE, $8.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Urban Decay Now's the Time (LE, $26.00) is cooler (95% similar).
$19.00/0.085 oz. - $223.53 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "high-shine" finish that "doesn't look glittery" and is blendable with an "intense highlight." The Minis were similar in color and performance to the full-sized shades, but the texture of the Minis seemed ever-so-slightly looser and not as cream-like to the touch. I just didn't feel like that discrepancy wasn't meaningful when I went to apply, blend out, or as the powders wore on the skin throughout the day. They were pigmented, easy to blend out, and had luminous to metallic finishes.
In terms of value, the full-sized highlighters retail for $38.00 and contain 0.28 oz. or cost $135.71/oz., so the minis contain $11.54 worth of product. On the other hand, a mini costs half the price of a full-sized; always keep in mind your usage habits and whether you're someone who will, in fact, use the full highlighter or whether you'd rather spend half the money and still get year(s) of use out of the mini.
Browse all of our Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter Mini swatches.
Mica, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isostearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Silica, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Potassium Sorbate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Tin Oxide. May Contain [+/-]: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 75470 (Carmine).