Becca Champagne Pop Glow Dust Highlighter ($42.00 for 0.53 oz.) is a light-medium, peachy gold with warm undertones and a luminous sheen. It’s pretty much a dead ringer for the original, pressed version of Champagne Pop, so if you have that, this would be very redundant; the biggest difference is that the loose version ended up being a bit more buildable in coverage and level of glow. The loose powder felt finely-milled, silky, and applied evenly and blended out easily. It had a moderate glow that was noticeable but didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture. It wore well for eight hours on me before fading slightly.
Per the brand, the formula is supposed to be “liquid-like and velvety soft” with a “hyper-reflective glow.” The powder was finely-milled enough that I think the texture is as described–silky and smooth more than liquid per se–while the glow itself was more moderate and buildable but not “hyper-reflective” out of the box (pot).
- Sephora Jubilant (21) (P, $14.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Hourglass Glistening Strobe Light (LE, $40.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Chanel Or Ivoire (LE, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Makeup Geek Nightlight (LE, $20.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Becca Royal Glow (LE, $38.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- MAC Bare End (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Tarte Exposed (P, $29.00) is darker (95% similar).
- NARS Tribulation (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Chanel Plisse Lumiere de Chanel (LE, $80.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Cover FX Sunlight (P, $34.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, Hexylene Glycol, Magnesium Myristate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine (Ci 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Bronze Powder (Ci 77400), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.