Kiss of Copper
bareMinerals Kiss of Copper Gen Nude Blonzer Blush and BronzerbareMinerals Kiss of Copper Gen Nude Blonzer Blush and Bronzer ($25.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a brighter, medium orange with warm, reddish undertones and a lightly, metallic sheen. It was intensely pigmented where a little went a long way, which was far from the buildable it was described as being! Those who don’t mind using a lighter hand or prefer higher coverage will enjoy that impact, though.
The texture was smooth, almost creamy to the touch, without being overly dense or too firmly-pressed into the pan. It wore well for eight and a half hours before fading visibly on me.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Hourglass Lucid Glow (LE, $40.00) is lighter, warmer (95% similar).
- NARS Cheek Studio III (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- ColourPop Outta Sight (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- MAC Perfectly Lit (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- ColourPop Hooked (P, $8.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Jouer Terracotta Sands (PiP, ) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Good Luck Charm (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- LORAC Golden Hour (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Laura Geller Golden Apricot (P, $28.00) is more muted (90% similar).
- MAC Linda (LE, $39.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
$25.00/0.13 oz. - $192.31 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "silky texture that blends seamlessly and builds color effortlessly" and is a combined blush and bronzer, in terms of effect. The texture was smooth, almost cream-like--dense and a little plush to the touch but not thick or difficult to pick up with a brush. It actually yielded more product on my brush than I expected, and it's not a formula I'd describe as buildable.
These were quite pigmented and a little went a long way, so you'll want to use a lighter hand and more feathery brush to pick up product for a true, buildable application of product. They applied evenly, blended out well, and were higher shine, though they didn't emphasize my skin's natural texture. The formula stayed on well for eight to nine hours before fading visibly.
Browse all of our bareMinerals Gen Nude Blonzer Blush and Bronzer swatches.
Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Diisostearyl Malate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Caffeine, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Boron Nitride, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Sodium Dehydroacetate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.