bareMinerals Fierce Endless Glow Highlighter ($29.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a light-medium copper with warm, golden shimmer and a high-shine, metallic finish. It had opaque color payoff in a single layer, which adhered evenly and blended out easily on my skin. The texture was smooth, creamy, and soft without being powdery nor too firmly or densely packed in the pan. The highlighter had a high-shine finish that didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture. It wore well for nine hours before fading noticeably on my skin.
- MAC Dima's Glow (LE, $33.00) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Milani Sunset Glow (P, $10.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Tarte Candlelight (LE, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Anastasia Desert (P, $22.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Anastasia Glo Getter (LE, ) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Padded Down (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Coloured Raine My Day One (Highlighter) (LE, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Inglot J203 Luminous (LE, $23.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Freak Like Me (P, $8.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Jouer Skinny Dip (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
$29.00/0.35 oz. - $82.86 Per Ounce
It's supposed to be "long-lasting" with "8-hour wear" with a formula that "instantly minimizes the appearance of pores" while giving "lit-from-within luminosity." The shades I tried had good pigmentation with a smooth, lightly creamy texture that was slightly powdery but applied well to bare skin and blended out without issues. They had more of a moderate-level of luminosity--shimmery but not metallic. They wore for eight hours on me, which was as marketed, before fading noticeably.
Browse all of our bareMinerals Endless Glow Highlighter swatches.
Mica, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Cetyl Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Isoleucine, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Carmine (Ci 75470), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140).