- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Nordstrom — Buy 3 mascaras, get one free (up to 33% off when you purchase three mascaras at the same price) -- shop all mascaras here, ends 5/25.
- Ulta — Up to 50% off your favorite mascaras here (ft/ Benefit, Clinique, Tarte, & more!), plus 5X on all mascara, activate here, ends 5/25.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
It's supposed to be "long-lasting" with "8-hour wear" with a formula that "instantly minimizes the appearance of pores" while giving "lit-from-within luminosity." The shades I tried had good pigmentation with a smooth, lightly creamy texture that was slightly powdery but applied well to bare skin and blended out without issues. They had more of a moderate-level of luminosity--shimmery but not metallic. They wore for eight hours on me, which was as marketed, before fading noticeably.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.
A mineral-based, powder highlighter that gives a naturally-luminous, dew-kissed glow while blurring the look of pores and imperfections.