Created in collaboration with influencer Jackie Aina, this limited-edition palette features Jackie’s must-have eyeshadows and pressed pigments for straight-up gorgeous looks. The unique, full-pigment formula is easy to blend and delivers high color payoff and buildable intensity in both matte and metallic finishes. The 14 all-new shades allow you to create everything from cool- to warm-toned neutral looks; daring, bright eye looks; shimmering, glam looks; and bold, smoky eyes.
Editor’s Note: More background/quotes about the collaboration from Anastasia and Jackie Aina available at WWD’s exclusive posted this morning.
8/5 on Instagram, 8/6 on Anastasia, 8/15 at retailers
Everything You Need to Know about the Jackie Aina Eyeshadow Palette
When does the Jackie Aina Eyeshadow Palette launch? August 5th through Instagram, August 6th on anastasiabeverlyhills.com, per WWD. The full release date is August 15th in-stores and online, per Sephora.
Where can I purchase the Jackie Aina Eyeshadow Palette? It was listed on Sephora on August 4th as a preview, and it isn’t listed as exclusive to Sephora with WWD reporting that it’ll be in-store and online at US retailers on August 15th, like Sephora, Ulta, Beautylish, Macy’s, Nordstrom, etc.
Is the Jackie Aina Eyeshadow Palette limited edition? Yes, per Sephora, it is listed as limited edition. In the past, collaborations between Anastasia and others have also been limited edition.
Jackie Aina Eyeshadow Palette, $45.00 (Limited Edition)
- Soleil Metallic soft peach with a gold shift
- Supreme Matte rosy pink
- Pinker Matte mid-tone cool plum
- Big Wig Matte rich purple
- Dwollahs Metallic golden olive
- Credit Deep matte plum brown
- Lituation Metallic deep taupe with a violet shift
- Zamn Sparkling rose gold
- Wiggalese Metallic cranberry red
- Shookington Metallic violet with a blue shift
- Trust Issues Sparkling white gold
- Edges Matte deep peach
- Sponsored Metallic chocolate with a teal shift
- Ginger Matte caramel brown