MyTemptalia Swatch Gallery Now Updated & Revamped!
THE SWATCH GALLERY HAS BEEN UPDATED AND REVAMPED! Please enjoy!
Advanced Sorting and Refining
You can now sort swatches by a whole host of characteristics! Choose one, five, ten, or however specific you want to go. You can refine any search by:
- TYPE: Try a search for blush, or refine down to powder blushes–or maybe cream and liquid blushes
- BRAND: If you only want to see Urban Decay swatches, you can do it!
- COLOR: Select one or more colors to see together–great for comparing but also putting together color combinations!
- FINISH: Select one or more of our finishes so if you’ve wanted a matte version of a frost, you can find it!
- UNDERTONE: Prefer cool undertones? You can make it so only those shades show up.
- AVAILABILITY: Only want to see permanent shades? No problem! (You’ll also see all shades marked with DC, LE, or P on the upper right-hand corner.)
- PRICE: Trying to find a red lipstick under $25? We have you covered!
Select your parameters, then click “FILTER” and let us do the magic!
You can compare (or “combine,” if you want to create color combinations or product pairings) up to eight shades together by clicking “compare” underneath each shade you wish to see together. Once you’ve selected all shades you want to see together, go to the top of the page and click “compare.” You can still drag and drop shades to compare as well! What’s great is that it will output a permanent link, so you can save and return to it or share with friends (and you’ll see me including this in new posts going forward, and it will also be become part of the post at a future date!). See the example below live here.
Lip Products – Not Just on Lips!
You can now compare swatches of lip products on skin or as applied on lips. To see lip products swatched on lips, simply click “See Lip Products Swatched on Lips.”
Add to Vanity/Wishlist Quickly, Quick Reviews
While we intend to roll out ways to add products and shades to your vanity in a faster, more bulk-friendly kind of way, displaying shades in the gallery is an easy way to see everything in one place if you have a lot of MAC lipsticks or Urban Decay eyeshadows! You’ll find our Vanity and Wishlist icons there–and you can continue to love and leave products or quickly review them.