MAC Peacocky: Mega Metal Eyeshadow Dupes & Comparisons (Part 2)
MAC Peacocky: Mega Metal Eyeshadow Dupes & Comparisons, Part 2
I’ve split the Mega Metal Eyeshadows into two parts for dupes and comparisons, and then I will also do the Kissable Lipcolours (also in two parts) so no post is overwhelming! I think Spectacle of Yourself is the most dupable of the bunch, while Paparazz-she is a shade I don’t quite have anything like in my stash.
ODALISQUE is tealer and slightly lighter than Strike a Pose, while Birds & Berries is a sheerer, less intense version. Talent Pool is a lighter blue with a bit of a golden sheen. Parrot is just a touch darker than Talent Pool, so it is not comparable. Cool Heat is tealer. Shimmermoss is far too light in comparison, which is so odd to think of Shimmermoss as light.
- PAPARAZZ-SHE is closest to Orange Tangent which is a lighter, golder variation of it. The strong orange tones of Paparazz-she really make it harder to dupe. Copper Sparkle pigment is much, much darker (but an awesome shade if you don’t have it!). Amber Lights is a bronzier version (less copper pull), while Aztec Brick is merely a redder version of Amber Lights. Valet is only slightly less red than Aztec Brick–again, not comparable.
- PEEK-AT-YOU is closest to Soft Force, which is a tinge yellower. Both Creme de Miel and Dreammaker are stronger yellow golds in comparison. Nylon and Dazzlelight are similar but more intense versions with frostier finishes–whiter, too, less champagne.
- PRANCE is closest to Hypnotizing, which is slightly darker and more mauve. Shale is ridiculously darker, while NARS Melusine is cooler and grayer. Style Snob is significantly darker and browner, while Winter Sky is quite pink in comparison.
- SEX-PECTATIONS is more of a mix of Coppering (much more orange) and Cranberry (stronger burgundy tones, darker). Urban Decay Last Call is berrier than Cranberry, so it’s not quite a dupe of Sex-pectations either.
- SPECTACLE OF YOURSELF is the one shade that really has very, very close dupes. Antiqued looks nearly identicaly, but I would say it is slightly warmer. Glamour Check is slightly redder-toned.
- TOP OF THE POSH is similar to Ego, except Ego lacks the golden sheen. Urban Decay Hot Pants is more fuchsia and iridescent. Pink Papillon is also similar but pinker, just as Da Bling is pinker.
- TWEET ME is a slightly peachier version of Benefit Nice Melons, less metallic version of Melon pigment, and far peachier than Urban Decay Snatch.
- UNFLAPPABLE turns out to be closest to Smut, which has the same strong dark shade and cooler tone as Unflappable, but it lacks the slightly purple cast of it. Urban Decay Rockstar has a stronger purple cast, but it doesn’t have enough brown/taupe. Satin Taupe is much lighter and less intense, while Urban Decay Hustle is too brown and not quite dark enough.
Shimmermoss, Strike a Pose, Birds & Berries, Odalisque, Talent Pool
Odalisque, Talent Pool, Parrot, Birds & Berries, Odalisque, Cool Heat
Copper Sparkle pigment, Paparazz-she, Amber Lights, Aztec Brick
Amber Lights, Aztec Brick, Valet, Paparazz-she, Orange Tangent
Creme de Miel, Dreammaker, Peek-at-You, Soft Force
Peek-at-You, Soft Force, Nylon, Dazzlelight
Shale, Prance, NARS Melusine, Hypnotizing
NARS Melusine, Hypnotizing, Prance, Style Snob, Winter Sky
Coppering, Cranberry, Sex-pectations, UD Last Call
Antiqued, Spectacle of Yourself, Glamour Check
Ego, Top of the Posh, UD Hot Pants, Pink Papillon, Da Bling, Ego
Benefit Nice Melons, Tweet Me, Melon pigment, Snatch
Smut, Satin Taupe, Unflappable, UD Hustle, UD Rockstar
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/tempt/public_html/wp-content/themes/myTemptalia/single.php on line 72