Chanel Summer 2012 Makeup Collection
As longer days and warm, breezy nights herald the start of Summer, Chanel embraces the season and all the vibrant makeup hues it inspires. In the Summer 2012 Collection, SUMMERTIME DE CHANEL, Peter Philips, Creative Director of Chanel Makeup, replicates the natural glow of sunbathed skin with luminous bronze, gold and copper tones. Playing up a radiant complexion: season-perfect lip shades, from fresh pastels to bright corals.
Soleil Tan de Chanel / Luminous Bronzing Powder ($60.00) (Limited Edition)
Two bronzers — each comprised of seven unique shades, including a luminous gold — lend subtle hints of warmth and shimmer to every complexion. A soft peach palette brings a fresh glow to lighter skin, while a deeper pink harmony lends radiance to darker tones. Blended together, the shades create a seamless bronzing effect; used on their own, the gold powders illuminate the complexion, while the darker shades sculpt the face when gently swept along its natural contours.
- Sable Beige Golden beige (Limited Edition)
- Sable Rose Golden pink (Limited Edition)
Ombres Contraste Duo / Eyeshadow Duo ($42.00)
- Sable-Emouvant Beige and brown (Limited Edition)
Le Crayon Khol / Intense Eye Pencil ($28.00)
- Peche Cuivre Coppery peach (Limited Edition)
Le Crayon Yeux / Precision Eye Definer ($29.00)
- Brun Intense Deep brown (Limited Edition)
Rouge Coco Shine / Hydrating Sheer Lipshine ($32.00)
- Empreinte Soft beige (Limited Edition)
- En Vogue Bright coral (Limited Edition)
Levres Scintillantes / Glossimer ($28.50)
- Sirocco Beige (Limited Edition)
- Calypso Coral (Limited Edition)
Le Vernis / Nail Colour ($25.00)
- Island Golden beige (Limited Edition)
- Delight Bronze (Limited Edition)
- Holiday Bright coral (Limited Edition)
availability: May 2012, but I saw it already online at Chanel
See more photos!