I’m really not a fan of the word “natural” to describe most products, beauty or otherwise, since it’s really a fluffy term these days. For me, it should mean more ethically and sustainably sourced ingredients, packaging that’s easier on the environment, ethical labor, particular attention paid to using ingredients less likely to irritate most skin types, and no added fragrance.
- Saks — Earn a Gift Card up to $700* (including beauty) with code APRIL2019, ends 4/26.
- Sephora — 20% off for Rouges with code HEYROUGE, starts 4/26 and ends 5/06.
- Space NK — FREE Beauty Bag Gift worth over $250, use code SPRING19, ends 4/28.
- Ulta — 2X (members), 3X (Platinum), 4X points (Diamond) on all purchases, activate here, ends 5/04.
- Ulta — BOGO 50% off Maybelline makeup, Revlon lip, Makeup Revolution, Real Techniques, & more, ends 5/12.
If you don't see your comment yet, it's still in our moderation queue. We try our best to approve comments within 24 hours (and reply to them within 72 hours) but can sometimes get behind. Thank you for your patience!