Wet ‘n’ Wild Hummingbird Hype ColorIcon Baked Blush ($4.99 for 0.19 oz.) is a light-medium, peachy orange with warm undertones and a metallic sheen. It had nearly opaque pigmentation in a single layer that was easily built up to opaque coverage with a second layer. The texture was smooth to the touch, soft and blendable without being powdery, which made it a versatile formula that could be applied with a lighter hand for sheerer coverage or even just buffed out more for less-intense shine. The finish was luminous and didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture. This shade stayed on nicely for eight hours before I noticed signs of wear.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- MAC Uplifting (LE, $29.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Fairly Precious (P, $31.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Rose Cliff #1 (PiP, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Lightgasm Multi-Glow (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Suqqu Hanachaori (02) (P, $34.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- MAC Highlighter (LE, $34.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Fairly Precious (LE, $37.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Most Necessary (P, $8.00) is darker (90% similar).
- NARS Jubilation (Right) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Sephora Secretive (19) (P, $14.00) is lighter (90% similar).
$4.99/0.19 oz. - $26.26 Per Ounce
The formula is described as having a "mesmerizing tropical glow" with "micro-fine pearl pigments" that "blend beautifully onto the skin." The formula has a denser feel to it overall, and whether it was soft and yielding or dry and firmer depended on the shade. It was a fairly pigmented formula that lasted for eight hours on me. Two shades were easy to work with and blend out, but one was more troublesome, so the quality wasn't consistent across the range.
Browse all of our Wet 'n' Wild ColorIcon Baked Blush swatches.
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Silica, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Polysorbate 20, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water/Eau, o-Cymen-5-ol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Laureth-7, Lauroyl Lysine (in 36252), Barium Sulfate (in 36251, 36253), Tocopherol, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Carmine/CI 75470, Mica, Red 6/CI 15850, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Red 30/CI 73360, Red 28 Lake/CI 45410].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.