I tell you, every week flies by for me in the winter! Every Thursday evening, as I put together Free for Haul Friday, I have a moment of, “No way, it’s Friday already? Wasn’t it JUST Friday?!” It’s no surprise that Laura Mercier’s Highlight 01 topped in as one of this week’s best products–and if you check out the comments on the review, many readers agreed (it’s an often-raved about product that I picked up to try for myself during Sephora’s sale).
This post seems like a good place to plug my little holiday writing stint over at eBay 🙂 I’ve been writing guides and creating collections (curating products under a theme). I hope you’ll check them out, and do let me know if there’s a topic you’d like me to write about! I’ve been thinking of writing one on wearing gold/silver eyeshadow and how to wear glitter.
- Top Picks for Fall Makeup
- 5 Tips for Traveling with Makeup
- How to Organize Your Makeup, Part 1
- How to Organize Your Makeup, Part 2
- How to Wear Red Lipstick
- Collection: Acrylic Makeup Organization
- Collection: Makeup Storage Solutions
- Collection: Dream Makeup Vanities
- Collection: 20 of the Best Drugstore Products
- Collection: the Best of theBalm
Now, here’s a look at the top 10 products reviewed in the last week, plus a summary of how many products and brands were reviewed and a break out of ratings!