Too Faced Sweetie Pie Sweetie Pie Radiant Matte BronzerToo Faced Sweetie Pie Sweetie Pie Radiant Matte Bronzer ($30.00 for 0.47 oz.) is a soft, medium brown with warmer undertones that were slightly rosy overall. There was an overspray, which would result in a more golden, shimmery finish initially, so I tried to remove using a brush but still found a lot of it leftover, so I used a paper towel and tried to rub away several layers of product for swatches and application swatches. Despite that, though, there still seemed to be a bit of pearl that gave it a more semi-matte to satin finish.
The bronzer is supposed to be a “radiance-boosting” powder with “blendable, intense color payoff” for “universal warmth.” It had excellent pigmentation with a soft, slightly dusty texture that was very blendable and easy to work with on the skin, but it was prone to sheering out a bit so the functional color payoff was more semi-opaque and buildable. The color ran lighter, so I would not expect this to work as a bronzer on medium-tan and deeper skin tones. The bronzer lasted for eight hours on me before fading slightly. It had a sweet, peachy scent but it did not linger noticeably on my face.
- ColourPop Jet Set (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Buxom Rooftop Tan (P, $28.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Zoeva Impossible to Move (LE, ) is darker (95% similar).
- Becca Capri Coast (P, $38.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Makeup Revolution Ready to Go (P, $6.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- IT Cosmetics Warm Radiance (P, $34.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Essence Bespoke (P, $2.99) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Tantalize (106) (P, $49.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Hourglass Radiant Bronze Light (P, $52.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Wild Card (LE, $8.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).