Too Faced Chocolate Gold Soleil BronzerToo Faced Chocolate Gold Soleil Bronzer ($30.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a medium brown with warm, yellow undertones and a fine, golden sheen. It was richly pigmented with a smooth, soft, and velvety texture that wasn’t too firmly pressed in the pan, so it was easy to blend out on the skin, but it wasn’t so soft that it was powdery in the pan. The powder applied evenly to my face, and it took little effort to diffuse the edges. It had a noticeable shimmer in its finish, but it did not accentuate my skin’s natural texture. On me, it lasted for eight and a half hours before fading slightly. The powder does have a sweet, chocolatly scent.
- Kevyn Aucoin Tropical Days (P, $48.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Paradise Cove (P, $8.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Gucci Beauty Medium (03) (P, $62.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- IT Cosmetics Warm Radiance (P, $34.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Essence Bespoke (P, $2.99) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- NABLA Cosmetics Dune (P, $26.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Hourglass Golden Bronze Light (P, $52.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Laura Mercier A La Mode (LE, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Too Faced Jolie (LE, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Cover FX Sunkissed Bronze (Right) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
Mica, Polyethylene, Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Sodium Saccharin, Fragrance, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742).