Too Faced Chocolate Gold Soleil BronzerToo Faced Chocolate Gold Soleil Bronzer ($30.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a medium brown with warm, yellow undertones and a fine, golden sheen. It was richly pigmented with a smooth, soft, and velvety texture that wasn’t too firmly pressed in the pan, so it was easy to blend out on the skin, but it wasn’t so soft that it was powdery in the pan. The powder applied evenly to my face, and it took little effort to diffuse the edges. It had a noticeable shimmer in its finish, but it did not accentuate my skin’s natural texture. On me, it lasted for eight and a half hours before fading slightly. The powder does have a sweet, chocolatly scent.
- Kevyn Aucoin Tropical Days (P, $48.00) is darker (95% similar).
- NABLA Cosmetics Dune (P, $26.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- ColourPop Paradise Cove (P, $8.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Hourglass Golden Bronze Light (P, $52.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Laura Mercier A La Mode (LE, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- IT Cosmetics Warm Radiance (P, $34.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Tower 28 Gold Coast (P, $20.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Cover FX Sunkissed Bronze (Right) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Too Faced Jolie (LE, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Bronze Dynasty (LE, $4.99) is lighter (90% similar).
Mica, Polyethylene, Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Sodium Saccharin, Fragrance, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.