Tom Ford Beauty Terra Soleil Glow Bronzer ($70.00 for 0.3 oz.) is a light-medium brown with subtle, warm yellow undertones and a matte finish. It had buildable pigmentation, as described, from semi-sheer to mostly opaque with a smooth, denser consistency in the pan. I was surprised that there was some powderiness once I put my brush to the powder to pick up product, so there was definitely no concern about it being too firm. While the formula is touted as “luminous” and having a “luminous, lit-from-within glow,” Terra was matte. It let my natural skin come through, slightly, so it didn’t look flat once buffed and blended out, but I wouldn’t call it luminous or radiant at all. The powder blended out easily on my skin and stayed on well for eight hours.
The ingredient list differs from The Ultimate Bronzer, so while they have a similar imprint, they’re not the same formula (and not the same color either!). The Soleil Glow formula has a more powdery, slightly more yielding feel.
- Kaja Homemade Waffle (PiP, ) is glossier (95% similar).
- LYS Beauty Motivate (P, $18.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- ColourPop Bon Voyage (P, $8.00) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- ColourPop Avila Beach (P, $10.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Iconic London Sun Kiss (P, $27.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Haus Labs Light Level 3 (P, $38.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Viseart Ablaze (Bronzer) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- ILIA Drawn In (P, $34.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Rose Cashmere Sculpt (LE, ) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Baby Girl (LE, $28.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Phenyl Trimethicone, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Boron Nitride, Silica, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, C20-24 Olefin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Caprylyl Methicone, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Carmine (Ci 75470)].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.