This Week’s Beauty Report: Sunday, March 7th, 2010
- Beauty.com continues with its designer bag series with Chris Benz’s “Globetrotter Beauty Case.” It was “inspired by the glamour Golden Age of travel.” It includes several sample-sized products in an aqua-blue train case. It’s valued at $130 and available free with any $100 Beauty.com purchase beginning March 1st while supplies last.
- CoverGirl announces their Stand Up for Beauty video contest. Enter by March 12th with a one-minute video of you and how you stand up for beauty. Winner wins $50,000 in cashalong with a year’s supply of CoverGirl. Head over to the contest promo page for all the details.
- SK-II launches Cellumination Essence Hydrating Serum and Cream Illuminating Moisturizer. It’s the “next-generation” skincare line-up designed to brighten the complexion. Each retails for $150 a pop.
- Ojon donates 10% of Restorative Hair Treatment sales at Sephora to Rainforest Alliance during the month of April, aka Earth Month!
- Cake Beauty launches their sweet treat line-up at Sephora.com. Congratulations, Cake Beauty!
- Chantecaille is now available at Nordstrom! Say what? I wish it was also available in-store, but maybe some day…