If you’re a fashion and/or beauty professional and you have the opportunity to attend one of The Makeup Show around the country, you’ll also have the chance to check out some of the newest product from brands. The next show is being held in Los Angeles on March 28th and 29th. I’ve heard great things about the show and how informative and educational it is from my fellow bloggers and friends who have been able to attend. The show gets bigger and bigger every year; there are many shades making their debut at the LA show: Ardell Lashes, Kat Von D, Mario Badescu, NYX, and Sephora, just to name a few.
- MAKE UP FOR EVER: A collection of ten unique primers — I just picked up two from Sephora myself to try (Hydrating and Nourishing)
- PINNACLE COSMETICS: Set of three eye lights
- STILA: Nude Interlude Color Balm Lipstick
- RUBY MAKEUP ACADEMY: Ruby Cosmetics’ line-up is debuting
- ELLIS FAAS: Ellis Faas Icon Gallery and a keynote presentation by Ellis herself
- MUSTAEV: Debuting at the LA show and showcasing their Bloom Pouch (one of the more interesting beauty tool I’ve seen in awhile)
- SMASHBOX: Debut of the Smashbox x Donald Robertson Icon Gallery
- STATIC NAILS: red carpet-influenced pop-on manicures that can be reused and painted
- SEPHORA: Debuting at the LA show, focus on Colorful Blushes (which somehow escaped notice on my radar, but it seems like they’ve been out for awhile!)
- SENNA COSMETICS: Launching the Pro Brow Brush and Brow Shaper Powders
- BEAUTYLISH: Celebrating the launch of Bioderma Sensibio H2O
Have you ever attended The Makeup Show before?